1. Donate what you can afford, so that we can bring you more great issues and hold even more events around the globe. Good news for donors in the US: we're now tax deductible and open to corporate sponsorship and individual patronages, as long as we keep our independence. Get in touch at email@example.com if you would like to work something out.
2. To prepare for our Indiegogo fundraiser coming up soon, we'd like to collect video endorsements from our readers, testifying to the different ways in which Asymptote has impacted their lives. Get in touch if you'd like to support us this way! It would really mean a lot to us.
3. Are you a talented illustrator, graphic designer or animator, or do you know one? We're looking for guest artists and a video producer to join our international, dynamic crew. More openings available here.
4. If you have feedback about your experience of our site, please let us know. We welcome any suggestions to improve.
5. If you are on Facebook, like us, to show support. Sharing our Facebook posts or tweets helps them to travel further. Also a good idea: Invite your friends to like our page!
6. Download our high-resolution flyer on the right and get it displayed at your local independent bookstore/English department/high school/café. Another good way to spread the word is to forward our mailer to friends or family who might like to know about us. If you're not already in our mailing list, subscribe to it by going to the bottom of this page.
7. If you are from a high-profile media outlet, and would like to write about us, so that more people around the world can enjoy our site, please get in touch. We want as many people as possible to read us—which is why we don't charge for access in the first place.
8. We are at the brink of launching an educational arm and a podcast. If have the relevant experience and would like to help us develop these projects, send us an email, making a passionate case for yourself!
9. We are constantly looking for ways to engage underrepresented communities. Although we try to reach out to everyone, Asymptote is still not networked in certain regions (e.g., Africa). If you belong to such an underrepresented region and would like to bring its literature to the world's attention, give us a shout. We are a global journal; we'd love to work with you.
10. As part of our initiative to reach out to readers from other language communities, we are translating work in the other direction every issue. So far, a Mary Gaitskill essay has been translated into the Japanese, a Soren Gauger into the Polish, and a Dominic Pettman into the Italian. If you are a seasoned literary translator and would like to volunteer your translation services, step forward to be on our list of translator-supporters. We also need readers as well, with mother-tongue fluency in diverse languages, so if you're game for contributing some audio bytes every now and then, let us know. All help will be credited after the masthead every issue.
We can't wait to hear from you!
—The Asymptote team